BEST TEN INTERIOR DESIGN BLOGS
Keeping up with the current trends in design can be a daunting affair. It is however very thrilling for any enthusiast or expert to look in awe at a space they have transformed. Following blogs on the same will keep you in the know about what the latest trends are and also give you some ideas on how to network with other experts.
Here is a list of some of those blogs, to help you get started.
- Decorill- Created by Cadra Lalle in 2007. Her blog is divided into sections on interiors, travel, entertainment, daily life and DIYs. She has a strong understanding of design with her philosophy being that Life is in the details.
- Apartment Therapy-Started by Maxwell Ryan in 2001, it has grown since, to a leading site offering hacks and tips on design. They aim give people the best guides on shopping, give advice and tips on how to do it themselves.
- Amber interiors- Founded by Amber Lewis and based in Los Angeles. They are all about actualizing the clients’ ideas. Her blog gives insight into what goes on in her studio.
- Style by Emily Henderson- This is a blog that blends different styles. Emily is a stylist, an author and a television host,who inspires many in the design community. She adds a personal touch to her blog, making it very friendly.
- Design hunter- Established by Hellen Powell, this is the perfect blog for people who love minimalistic design. Despite its simplicity, it still efficiently delivers content on all things design. It gives reviews on where to make cheaper purchases. It also features a lifestyle category that covers destinations, fashion, wellness, and beauty.
- Decorill- This blog focuses on various things, from seasonal décor to all the trendy design ideas. It gives you a chance to get a glimpse of the workings of top designers, in their posts on ‘designer spotlight’. They get a brief from the client and match them with decorators, who then give the client various options based on their style and budget.
- Old brand new- It is run by Dabito, who is a blogger, photographer, artist, and décor expert. He uses color, a faultless mix of modern and antique pieces and a DIY approach to design.
- Lark and Linen-Owned by Jacqueline Clark who is based in Canada. The blog features home tours, photos of her daily life, DIY projects and more. She also lets people know where she gets her inspiration.
- Coco Lapine Design- It is run by Sarah who is a Belgian designer residing in Germany. She brings together her enthusiasm for graphic and interior design to create striking spaces. She does DIY projects that are ingenious and cost-effective. Her monochromatic style is wonderful.
- Eye swoon- Founded by Athena Calderone. The blog mainly lists top ten guides that one can easily follow, and give people inspirations from some top designers in the field. It is dedicated to demonstrating room ideas and showing pictures of the pieces were used to actualize those ideas.