TIPS ON DENTAL CLINIC DECORATION
Let’s face it, nobody really enjoys going to the dentist’s. There are ways to make the space appealing to both kids and adults. The general environment can help keep patients relaxed.
Below are a few ideas on how to make your dental clinic more welcoming and relaxing.
- A touch of color- White walls can be bland and give off the aura of being in a hospital. Painting the walls in bright and warm colors can do a lot to the space.Go for shades of blue, green or go bold with orange or red. You can also add accent pieces to a white wall to uplift it.
- Have good lighting- Proper lighting brings warmth to the room and accentuates the colors on the walls. Good lighting also makes moving around easier. Beautiful light fittings make the room memorable and give the room more depth and flair.
- Bring in plants- There are studies that show that plants have a calming effect. Besides bringing in some oxygen into the office, plants add a bit of color and some texture. You can also choose to have artwork depicting flowers or plants.It is best to get plants that will not require a lot of attention.
- Keep the client entertained- Recreation features in dental offices have become trendy. Having a television in the waiting area will be a nice touch and it will keep the client’s minds at ease. Providing internet access will also go a long way. Patients will appreciate that they do not have to be away from their favorite social sites as they wait. Being in the social media age, Wi-Fi connectivity will be a huge boost to your practice.
- Make it homely- Throw out the conventional way of having boring sitting areas with a table filled with reading material. Instead, make the room feel like home. Have comfortable seats and some personal touches. Have a coffee or soft drinks dispenser or a snack bar.
- High-end feel- Dental offices used to bebleak and lackluster, but that has changed in recent times. They now have a touch of glamour. Add beautiful pieces in the bathrooms, some golden or silver accents in the waiting area, and some high-end decorative pieces.
how to make your dental clinic more welcoming and relaxing.
A good interior designer could help in revamping your dental office, and our team is at hand to offer any assistance you would require.