LIVING ROOM REMODEL ON A BUDGET
It doesn’t matter if the space is big or not, we all want our living rooms to look good without spending too much money. In case you are wondering how to pull this off, here are a few ideas
- Get rid of unwanted things from the bookcase- A simple way to make the place feel new is to simply do away with clutter. Arrange the books in a neat way and then add in a few accessories and art pieces for a final look.
- Be original- Think of items that you can incorporate into the room that will make it look unique. Show off your personality and tastes by bringing in framed maps of places you have visited before, photo collages of the family or even hanging hand painted slogans around the place.
- A new door- If the living room is the first place that people walk in to, consider changing the entry door. Since we are talking of saving money, one can easily do this by simply painting it a different color instead of having a completely new one brought in.
- Revamp what you already have- Think of doing something new with the furniture that is already in the house. If the frames of the sofa, for example, are still in good condition, then you could change the upholstery and voila! The old piece will end up looking brand new.
- Art- It might cost a lot to paint all the walls a different shade, so if you are looking to add a bit of color, consider doing so with beautiful pieces of colorful art.
- New pillows- Change the throw pillows and get some that have varied prints and colors. Place them on the same sofas that you have and you will feel like the space looks brand different.
Remodeling is a lot of work, and while it might take some time, it should not have to cost an arm and a leg. Get in touch with our brilliant team of designers for assistance.