TOP 10 HOUSTON DECORATORS
With a little mix of southern charm and urban chic, Houston is a destination that, apart from having top of the line restaurants and shopping malls, has a rich sense of design. If you are in the market for a little décor help, here is a list of ten professionals in the state that you should reach out to.
- The Wendt Design Group- Led by designer Amilee Wendt, this team gives a full-service designs. However, they do specialize in décor that is more classic modern, transitional or contemporary.
- Decorill – If you are looking for a crew that deals with home staging, color selection, special arrangements and can also do the interior décor items shopping for you, then this is it.
- Marie Flanigan- Marie is well known for her ability to balance textures, colors and lighting in a way that brings about a sophisticated feel to the home. Even though her designs are elegant, they are also very much designed to be simple as well.
- Marker Girl- For folks wondering how to make their abode modern without giving up their styles, Karen Davis, founder of this firm is the way to go. Her ideas bring together sturdy fabrics and fixtures while still keeping it family friendly.
- Lonergan Interiors-Founder Meg LeSueur expertly blends in southern elegance, traditional, multiculturalism and history into her style. On top of that, her crew deals with custom art, antiques and accessories
- Dodson Interiors-Hollywood glam paired with transitional design is what you can expect from this company. This means that the décor will be sophisticate and elegant.
- Lucas/Eilers Design Associates- This firm works to create thoughtful looks that pay great attention to detail.
- Michael J. Siller- For an interior that looks well balanced but is comfortable and luxurious as well, Michael is the best. His attention to detail helps to create a space that shows off the personality of the client.
- Ginger Barber Interior Design- For a simple home that has natural elements and relaxing colors, this is the go to firm. Ginger has been in the business for three decades so you can be sure her style comes with lots of experience.
- Nina Magon- Bold and high end are the two words that come to mind when one thinks of Nina’s designs. She has learnt how to suit each look to her client’s personal likes, therefore coming up with unique spaces.
In need of professional help but are not in this area, get in touch with us and we will help you find designers near you.