TOP TEN DECORATORS IN DALLAS
There are lots of stylists that one can turn to for help when it comes to decorating their home. If you are in the Dallas area, here are our top 10 picks for you.
- Design by KETI- This team creates a space that is cozy and welcoming. Apart from home décor services, KENTI also does revamps and staging.
- Mary Anne Smiley Interiors- Founded in nineteen ninety, Mary’s firm is known for the use of bright spots of color together with soft pearl finishes. Her work has been showcased in multiple magazines, as well as being on the list of Dallas’ top stylists for over twelve years.
- Foster C. – As well as being based in this city, Foster has also worked in New York. Her style is seen as eclectic and transitional. Additionally, she has the ability to make a space look and feel high-end on a budget, which makes her services affordable.
- Decorill – Founded in two thousand and two, this firm centers on residential and commercial spaces. If you are looking for someone to assist you with color consultation and idea development, then this is it.
- Donovan Lord Design- This team works to create beautiful residential and commercial spaces, as well as landscape designs. They come up with original ideas that encompass the needs, budget and style of their clients.
- Taron H- Through the use of colors, patterns and his own talent, Taron brings spaces to life adding in inspiration from European design. Even though his designs are lavish, he also makes the place feel comfortable.
- Stephanie Kratz Interiors- This is a full service design studio that was begun in two thousand and three. It is well known for their high quality services and good customer relations.
- Design by Kimberly Vaughan- If you are looking for a designer who will pay close attention to detail and budget then this is the firm for you. On top of that, the team creates spaces that are lasting, comfortable and practical.
- Home polish- This is a collection of designers in the area who assist folks make their homes beautiful. The good thing about Home Polish is the fact that they pair designers to clients who they feel would be a good match.
- Linder Baker- One major reason why Linda is on our list is because she creates a personal relationship with her clients before getting to work. This helps her know what they are passionate about and what their styles are, thus helping them create the home of their dreams.