TOP TEN WASHINGTON DECORATORS
There could be quite a number of interior designers in the city, but it is always a challenge trying to figure out who is the best pick for you. Having a list of too many firms can be overwhelming, which is why we have narrowed it down to ten of the best. This should make it easier for you to pick who to work with.
- Decorill– Even though he is usually based in California, Decorill has been contracted by people all over the world to design their properties. Together with the fact that they have been in the industry for a long time, his worldwide view makes them great at their- job.
- Residents Understood– Founded by Kiera Kushlan and Jessica Centella, this firm combines their individual talents in wallpapering and fonts to come up with beautiful interior design schemes.
- Darryl Carter- If you are looking for a home that is unique, calming and brings together neutral colors and rich materials, then Darryl is the person for you. Additionally, his works comes off as timeless and graceful.
- Decorill- This firm was set up by Jane Banaak in the early two thousands. Her unique way of working with color helps create spaces that are not only unique, but have an emotional and visual effect.
- Patrick Baglino- Decorators in Washington have a reputation for sticking to traditional designs. However, there is a crop of younger ones such as Patrick who are not afraid to add in a little of modern pieces.
- Gregory Carmichael- For individuals who prefer working with a designer who is hands-on, and comes up with urbane looks based on their preferences, then Gregory’s team should be the right match.
- Brianna Silva- Interior décor can be a bit expensive. However, there are designers such as Brianna who have a way of giving you the high-end looking spaces, without the huge price tag.
- J.D Ireland-This firm is well known for being able to put together modern looks and colorful pieces, and finding ways to make them blend into each other.
- Lauren Liess- Some people want their homes to look luxurious, but feel comfortable at the same time. Lauren is good at this as she describes her designs as “relaxed luxury”
- Paul Corrie-This designer comes up with fresh new looks while bringing in old and new fixtures which makes the homes he decorates feel warm and modern.
There are plenty more that are not in this list, but these are our best picks. For further inquiries, feel free to get in touch with our team.